My Top 5 (& a Half) Favorite Vampires
Lately I’ve been thinking about my favorite vampires, and what ranking I would give them. This was all spurred on because I’ve recently fallen for two new vampires. They both made the list by the way, and so here it is:
1. Aubrey from Amelia Atwater-Rhodes’ book, Demon in my View. Aubrey holds a very special place in my heart, and the reason for this is because he’s the first vampire I truly fell for. Dark, mysterious, bad ass – with a soft side hidden in there as well.
2. Joa from Nieidanine’s comic “Transfusions”. I recently found this comic on smackjeeves, and have become insanely addicted to it. I love the art style, the story line, and the depth to the characters. And Joa? Most unique vampire I’ve come across yet. I love him! (Though, secretly, I love Dylan more…)
3. Sin, an original character of mine from the Lightwalker series. To let you in on another little secret, Sin wasn’t in the original manuscript for Nocturnal Fate. His story line was added in very close towards the end. The first time I met Sin, was in a spark of inspiration were I was writing the bones of what would later become his final scene in Nocturnal Fate. He just kinda grew on me from there.
4. Damon Salvatore, from Vampire Diaries. What can I say? He’s just eye candy, and bad ass to go with it.
5. John Mitchell, from the British show, being human. I watched this show, all 3 seasons, on netflix in a marathon over the holidays. I highly recommend them! I think the reason I like Mitchell so much is because he’s very close to what I envisioned Sin to be – looks and personality wise.
(And a half?) D. I’m a huge fan of the half vampire, the Vampire Hunter D.
Who are your favorite vampires and why?